Thatcham Approved S5 Tracker
- Insurance Approved by all Insurers
- 24/7/365 Theft Monitoring by our dedicated UK based Monitoring Team
- Movement Alert WITHOUT Ignition On
- Tamper Alert and Low Battery
- Driver ID for Authorised Driving
- £10.99 Per Month Subscription
- Thatcham Insurance Approved
- FREE Android/Apple APP for GPS – Android Software Version 9 or above / Iphone 6 or above required for phone to be used as Driver ID
- FREE Nationwide Fitting
- Monitored 24/7/365 by a dedicated UK-based team.
- Real-Time GPS Vehicle Tracking.
- Tow Away & Unplugged Alerts.
- Driver ID for Authorised Driving – Android Software Version or above required for phone to be used as Driver ID
- Thatcham Insurance Approval ensures quality and reliability.
- Price includes installation anywhere on the UK Mainland.
Why Choose the Thatcham Approved S5 Tracker? Insurance companies sometimes determine the risk of vehicle theft based on past statistics. For instance, certain BMW models had high theft rates in 2022/3. As a result, some models now require an Insurance Approved Tracker installed by a Thatcham-approved installer for comprehensive insurance coverage. Depending on the insurance company’s requirements, either an S7 or S5 Insurance Approved Tracker might be necessary.
Difference between S7 and S5 Insurance Approved Trackers: The S5 Tracker, once installed by an approved engineer, assures insurance companies of a higher likelihood of vehicle recovery, thus potentially reducing claims. It’s equipped with GPS tracking and is continuously monitored by the supplier, who collaborates with the police for vehicle recovery. If the vehicle is towed without ignition, unplugged or Driven without an active driver code being sent to the tracker from the Driver App both the monitoring team and eventually the police are alerted. The S5 Tracker includes all S7 features plus a driver ID Tag via a mobile phone. If the vehicle starts without the driver tag active, the monitoring centre is alerted and initiates the recovery process.